What data we need?
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your phone number.
- In addition to, your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to ‘Learn
More’ from our website submission.
The legal basis for processing this data is to supply with you with information regarding our
holiday park and holiday homes we have for sale.
What we do with your data?
The data we collect may not be shared with any third party suppliers.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- N.B. We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court
How long we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes to send you the required information
- Or until you ask us to remove you from our system.
Where your data is processed and stored?
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at
any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. We keep a secure sever for all
personal details, a password protected database or a key locked cabinet within a locked
office. Employees are also educated on the importance of GDPR, and are aware of how to
process sensitive data.
How we protect your data and keep it secure?
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up
systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for
example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Golden Leas Holiday Park
Bell Farm Lane
Minster on Sea
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, GLHP will take reasonable
steps to let you know.